Language Trainers is a successful language training company working with freelance teachers of 70 different languages in hundreds of towns and cities across the world. Students are either in-company or self-funded who need to learn a language at their office or their home for work, family or travel reasons. Founded in 2004, the company’s motto is Any Language, Anytime, Anywhere!
QR Code Link to This Post
We might have a job for you as a Finnish teacher.
Some details about the course:
One of our clients would like to have one-to-one Online general Gaelic tuition.
• This gentleman wishes to have classes through Skype of 1 hour per lesson.
• Classes should be held once or twice a week on weekdays after 5 pm, preferably between 6 and 8 pm CST (GMT -07:00) US/Arizona or anytime on weekends. He wants to start lessons as soon as possible. His level is beginner.
• *Motivation: My wife & her family are from Finland, it is their native language.
• The client would first like to have a free 30-minute trial lesson over Skype to determine what the course will be like. His availability for the trial is: (1) Saturday - 12:00 - 13:00 (2) Sunday - 12:00 - 13:00 (3) Monday - 18:00 - 19:00 CST.
• Compensation will be USD25 per hour.
Ideal teacher should:
• Be a native speaker of the language OR hold a teaching degree
• Have experience as a language teacher, translator or interpreter
Please only apply if you meet the above conditions.
If you would like to join our growing team of language teachers, please submit your CV with references and tell us how soon you can start.
We hope to hear from you soon!